On June 9, GFCA members will vote to fill vacant or expiring positions. Candidates are listed below.
At the Town Meeting on May 12, 2015 at Forestville Elementary School, the Nominations Committee nominated the following GFCA members for the positions below. All members are active in GFCA and are in good standing with GFCA. There were no nominations from the floor at the May 12th meeting. There are still two vacant positions for which we are looking for good candidates. The nominees were given the opportunity to speak briefly.
Elections will take place during the GFCA June 9 Town Meeting. Subsequent to the elections, the GFCA Executive Board may consider other nominees to fill vacant positions until the next elections.
Officer one-year nominees through June 30, 2016:
Officer two-year nominees through June 30, 2017:
- President -- Eric Knudsen (Re-Nomination)
- Vice-President -- Bill Canis (Re-Nomination)
- Secretary -- Dawn MacPhee (Former Director)
- Treasurer -- Bud Thompson (Re-Nomination)
Director two-year nominees through June 30, 2017:
- Ruth Carver (Re-Nomination)
- Wayne Foley (Re-Nomination)
- Torsten Kracht (Re-Nomination)
- Gary Pan (New)
- Edward Phillips (HOA Re-Nomination)
- Donald “Phil” Whitworth (New)