GFCA respects the privacy of our members and the visitors to this website. We are committed to preserving that privacy while providing information and services to the Great Falls community. Key elements of our commitment are:
- We will not provide member information to any other organization or 3rd party.
- We will use member information only as needed by us to provide GFCA membership services and communications.
- We will use industry-standard and reasonable methods including encryption to provide information security.
- No credit card information is stored on our website or handled by us - all such data is transmitted directly to our payment processors who use encryption and are compliant with industry credit card security standards.
- There may be links from our website to non-GFCA websites (for example, government agencies) in which case those website owners are responsible for their content and security, not GFCA.